Hi,

To take a tomcat instance out from a cluster, now I have a no-cluster.xml and
in content it is exactly the same as the server.xml, except the
<Cluster..../>
tag is commented out.

The question is should I also take out the jvmRoute="tc24x"  variable from the
<Engine..../> tag or leave it there.  My workers.properties file remain the
same whether a tomcat instance is member of a cluster or not, so I incline to
leave it there.  On the other hand I did testing as this variable was removed
and I have not experienced any problem.

The hierarchy is  Server > Service > Engine > Cluster

Any good suggestion is highly appreciated.

János