Hello,

My server.conf for ssl connector looks as follows:

*    <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" keyAlias="someAlias"
keystoreFile="/etc/tomcat/ssl/keystoreFile"
keystorePass="SomeSecretPassword" />
*
All files connected with SSL , including key store file, are located in *
/etc/tomcat/ssl/* directory.

"sec_error_bad_signature" is visible when I enter website from web browser
(FireFox).

Thank you in advance for a help.

Best Regards
--