From: charithsoori [mailto:charithso...@gmail.com]
Sent: July 8, 2011 7:40 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: JNA class path with tomcat

Hi,
I am trying to run a web application which is which using JNA . My
application work fins as standalone and when it configured as a web app
tomcat it giving  error "

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/stibocatalog/hunspell/HunspellLibrary " . It seems native library
not loading. How I can solve this problem

"

--
*

*