Hi pid

I am using tomcat version 7.0, I have read the documentation below
thanks, but it does not say that it is working with iis 7.5 ?

I shall reinstall it again, and redo the files etc ? Is there any
version you recommend of tomcat to work with iis 7.5 ?(with the isapi
redirect.dll)

Or is it because I am using iis 7.5 or something else ?

Regards
Ian

On Friday, July 15, 2011, Pid <p...@pidster.com> wrote:
> On 15/07/2011 22:21, Ian Porter wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> I am trying to get the tomcat server to work on IIS 7.5 with 2008
>> Server, I have tried many different ways and websites that say that
>> they work, but when I go through there examples I am just not able to
>> get it to work :(
>
> Which version of Tomcat?
>
>> I have enabled the execute rights on the dll, virtual directory.
>>
>> I was wondering if there was any advice or this way works for sure or
>> this website example really does work. because I am at a loss for why
>> the IIS redirect is not working.
>
> Did you read this website?
>
>  http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/iis.html
>
>  http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/setup.html#Windows