Can you point me in the right direction?  I'm using 7.0.19, poked with
JConsole before my original post and can't see anything that indicates a
current count of accepted connections.  I've looked at Connector, Engine,
GlobalRequestProcessor, Host, ProtocolHandler, Server, Service...you name,
I've tried looking at its attributes.

If it's there it's probably staring me right in the face...help?

i.e. let's say I do something stupid like maxThreads="1" acceptCount="10000"
and my one thread is occupied.  How can I find out how many connections are
established and waiting to be handled?

I suppose I can try using netstat to count ESTABLISHED connections
instead...

Dan