On 27/07/2011 08:55, Joseph wrote:
> I think that what Anne want is the hot swap of classes ,replace loaded
> classes with new version in hotfix jars.That might break the security of
> java,I reckon. am I right ?

If the requirement is 'live' replacement of classes already loaded by
the JVM then the OP will definitely need to build a custom classloader.

It won't break Java security per se, but it is likely to be error prone.
 OSGI has some answers for this kind of thing AFAIK, but unaugmented
Java + Tomcat won't like it at all.