Hi,

I'm using Tomcat 7.0.11. I have noticed that after a reload of an app, the
"Find Leaks" button sometimes declares that there is a leak. But after a few
minutes (without restarting/stopping/reloading the app) it says that there
are no leaks.

I guess the reason is that some objects are refering to the class loader and
avoiding it to be garbage collected when we press the "Find leaks" button
the first time, so it finds the leak. Then, somehow, those objects that
retain the class loader dissappear or stop reffering to it, so then the
class loader is collected by the GC. So then when I press the button, it
says no leaks.

Question: Does it mean that it is not reliable to press the button
immediately after the app restart, and that I should wait for a while before
doing it?