To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: Sharing session between different webapps under same tomcat

OK, I got it

Use context scope to store a HashMap object indexing by JSESSIONID

I guess , this way you have to free manually all per-user session data
from the context when user session is finished ( by example, closing
browser).
Or your context scope datastore could be full of information of all
users which were logged , right ?