>> (If I can't figure out how to
>> fix all my issues)  I can't ship code to the customers that logs
>> "SEVERE" errors on shutdown.
>
> All the leaks should be fixable / possible to workaround.
>
> Mark

If I could update all of my dependencies... I'm guessing many would
just go away.  Unfortunately, I'm stuck with a rather broken release
of apache axis for now... and all of the broken libraries it depended
on.  At some point, I'm going to get tired of trying to find old
source, and writing reflection hacks to clean up after their bugs...

Legacy support is fun :)

Thanks for the tips.  I'm surprised that more people don't encounter
the AWT issue.  Sigh.  Guess it goes back to Sun never really getting
that design right... and then never fixing it.

On the plus side, since they never actually remove anything they
deprecate... maybe I can just "stop" the thread.  Hmm.

Dan