> From: Diep, David (OCTO-Contractor) [mailto:david.d...@dc.gov]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat 6 getting error when trying to specify keystore

> I get the following in my logs during startup:

> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\cert\keystore.jks
> (The system cannot find the path specified)

> This is my server.xml...
> <Connector port="443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
>   maxThreads="150" scheme="https" secure="true"
>   keystoreFile="/cert/keystore.jks" keystorePass="xxxxx"
>   clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />

There's an inconsistency here: your server.xml snippet shows an absolute path,
but the error message indicates one without a leading slash was specified in
the <Connector>.

1) Where is your keystore file actually located?

2) Are you sure the server.xml that you're modifying is the one Tomcat is
using?  (If you're running Tomcat under an IDE, the IDE may well be ignoring
your configuration and using one of its own.)

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.