Thanks but that didn't work for me

I've got

<Connector SSLEnabled="true" clientAuth="false"
keystoreFile="C:\keystore.jks" keystorePass="tomcat" maxThreads="150"
port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" scheme="https" secure="true"
sslProtocol="TLS"/>

in my server.xml

And I've created a SessionTrackingModeListener (just like manual) and
modified web.xml with this listener

And now I finish SSL Session with

session.invalidate();
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SSLSessionManager mgr
=(org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SSLSessionManager)request.getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.ssl_session_mgr");
mgr.invalidateSession();
response.setHeader("Connection", "close");
ServletContext context = this.getServletContext().getContext("/app");
if (context != null)
        response.sendRedirect(context.getContextPath() + "/protected.html" );

I hoped that login.html was return but protected.html is

I dont find any doc about realm + SSL  what 's wrong ?

Thanks and regards