I did checked the XML file and it looks correct to me. Following is
the content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>  <Context
antiJARLocking="true" docBase="C:\Users\amulepati\My
Projects\ClientDAOTest\build\web" path="/ClientDAOTest">
It probably has no bearing on this particular problem, but the "path"
attribute is illegal here.
Isn't that context path of web applciation is specified with the "path" attribute.

<Resource auth="Container"
driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
factory="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory"
Do you need to use Oracle's DataSourceFactory? If not, allow Tomcat to
use it's own DataSourceFactory.
To be safe can you tell me what change I have to do for that.

maxActive="20" maxIdle="10" maxWait="-1" name="jdbc/dynic"
I'm curious why the lookup fails with the message about "dynic" and
not, as Felix asks, "jdbc/dynic".
I am wondering on same. Is there any way to debug this.

password="sfed_schema" type="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource"
url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@//localhost:4001/SAIDIT"
user="sfed_schema"/>
I have "username" as the attribute in my<Resource>, but this might be
the way you have to configure Oracle's factory. Here's what I've got
in my configuration:

    <Resource name="jdbc/db"
     description="db"
         auth="Container"
         type="javax.sql.DataSource"
         maxActive="1"
         maxIdle="1"
         maxWait="10000"
         url="jdbc:[url]"
         username="scott"
         password="tiger"
         driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
         removeAbandoned="true"
         removeAbandonedTimeout="30"
         logAbandoned="true"
         testOnBorrow="true"
         validationQuery="/* ping */ SELECT 1"
     />

(That "validationQuery" is a short-cut for MySQL connection testing.
Feel free to use something like "SELECT 1 FROM DUAL" when using Oracle).

Same config work for Tomcat 7 so I am wondering is there any thing
I have to different/extra in Tomcat 6
The configuration should be identical to Tomcat 6.

Do you see any messages in your logs during webapp startup?

I wrote a JSP-based JNDI navigator a while back but I can't seem to
find it. Maybe I'll whip one up so you can look-around the JNDI tree
to see if your DataSource is just misplaced. I'm sure you can write
one yourself fairly easily, too.
Yes that will be helpful. Any clue will be appreciated.