Den 12-09-2011 11:24, trm asn skrev:
On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Christopher Schultz<
ch...@christopherschultz.net>  wrote:

tRm,

On 9/9/2011 5:52 PM, trm asn wrote:
I have one war eample.war&  which is also having a images folder (
/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/example/images). I will type
http://192.168.65.100and it'll load the "example" apps.
If you want http://192.168.65.100/ to load your "examples.war" webapp,
you should re-name examples.war to ROOT.war (note the capitals are
important).

What will be my httpd.conf file syntax that it ll load the image
from apache's "/var/www/images" folder not from tomcat.
You can do this with an "Alias".

- -chris
-

I have done that, but still images are coming from tomcat.

Alias /images "/var/www/sc/images"
Sorry for interrupting. Perhaps you should have a look at JkUnMount in the mod_jk spec.

/\
tRm