We are not using DAV, just simple iCalendar (.ics) files.

It was running on an old Win2k server using an even older Apache web service
before.  Was just hoping to be able to move the files over and allow write
permissions in Tomcat.

If that's not possible, I will pursue another option to make it work.
 Thanks everyone for your comments.

Dean