Hello list.
I'm using tomcat for a J2EE application that uses Spring/Hibernate/JSF.
The spring container and hibernate bootstrap are slow and the users get a
blank page or no response from tomcat while the application starts.
In order to avoid that I was thinking about some static page that can be
served by a different thread but the problem is that there are muiltiple
wars and I wish to have a simple solution.

I'd like to know if Tomcat already provides a solution for this problem or
if it is a planned feature request (couldn't find any)
Or is there another way to solve this issue?
Thanks.