Hello

I have a realm defined as follows in my application's web.xml file:

<login-config>
       <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
       <realm-name>Form-Based Authentication Area</realm-name>
       <form-login-config>
           <form-login-page>/jsp/security/protected/login.jsp</form-login-page>
           <form-error-page>/jsp/security/protected/error.jsp</form-error-page>
       </form-login-config>
</login-config>

Which means that all users must log in from the page ...login.jsp.

But is it possible with Tomcat 6.0.26 for multiple login pages to be specified?
And could this be
combined with specifying several welcome pages depending upon which login page
I use?

For example:

loginPageA.jsp calls index.jsp
loginPageB.jsp calls doThis.jsp