Before being forwarded to login page, the request is saved and only then
turned into GET, before dispatching the forward to the login page. After login
form is submitted, the original request is restored from the saved state and
is replayed.

--
Nicholas Sushkin, Senior Software Engineer, Manager of IT Operations
Open Finance - Secure, Accurate, Industrial Strength Aggregation