> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:ch...@christopherschultz.net]
> Subject: Re: Need help on SSL problem on new server after move from existing
> server

> > <Connector port="443" address="10.171.10.119" debug="4"

> There is no "debug" attribute on the <Connector> element
> any longer.

Nor was it there in Tomcat 5.5, so that makes me suspicious of the whole
server.xml...  Yet another case of blind upgrading without reading the doc for
the target level.

> > maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"

That's the default setting, so it could be removed.

> > tcpNoDelay="true"

That's also the default.

> > minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75"

> You might want to consider using an <Executor>

Not might, must: those attributes do not exist in the 6.0 or later <Connector>,
but are available with an <Executor>.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.