On 10/15/11, Chema <demablo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> So how it is possible to access HttpRequestServlet and set some
>> session attribute in my Custom Realm which extends RealmBase.
>>

> I guess you can't do it that
>

>> Or else it should be a different Procedure.
>>

> You can try by using filters or try Spring Security
>

>> Waiting for some clue.

Thanks for the reply.

1.Actually as of now iam using a customValve by extending ValveBase
and there is a abstract
   invoke method there iam implementing it .
2 .and now it is possible for me to use add sessions and get sessions
in the jsps
3. and now whats happening is this invoke method is getting triggered before my
   CustomRealm's authenticate method.
(Now iam checking how to add session after triggering)

But it is clear that this Valve --> Filter
                                    Realm --> Servlet           (Just
an analogy i assumed and happening)

As You said Filters or Spring-context
 Spring-security --> i dont have any idea
 Filters --> not helpful

So  Valve side or else Spring-security give me some information.