Hello,
I would like to use multiple session cookie names in tomcat and tomcat chooses http attribute.
For example: SESSION_APP_CLIENT - for  fronted application
             SESSION_APP_ADMIN - for admin part

I would like to have separate sessions for security reasons and for possibility to have opened tab per application module in browser (one for user, and one for admin) with separate sessions.

I have an application deployed on root level and I am using tomcat 7.

In current state, tomcat uses standard JSESSIONID or string value defined context.xml

It is there a way to accomplish this?

Best Regards

--
Peter Cipov