Thanks for the clarification.

Well, my system is like a ERP, what I want to do is basically: the user for
work with the system, first must to be authenticated, then the user can
works normally, then, if his session timed out, he need to relogin, that is
the reason because I need to control the sessions, but what the user was
doing before relogin, must be on hold, if the authentication is successful,
then the request of the user is committed.

Any advice will be welcome.

Thanks.