I'm running Tomcat 5.5.26, and I have a few different setups on my box
for a few different projects.  I don't have the same password setup,
and if I'm not thinking then I'll block myself out of an application.
Then I'm stuck with a 403 error, and resetting Tomcat doesn't clear
it.  My only option is to use Chrome's incognito mode to get through.
Is there some way that I can have Tomcat forgive me and let me try to
log in again?

I've tried resetting the server, changing the tomcat-users.xml file.
I'd prefer to not reset my browser cache, but if that's the only
option so be it.

Thanks!

-- Chris