Hello,

Thank you for reading my post.

Maybe my question is not purely related to "Tomcat" but here is my problem:
- a user logs into my Webapp;
- his session expires;
- if he:
      - presses the F5 key (browser refresh functionality),
      - goes back to the previous screen using the browser "go back one
page" button...
      all that was stored in the session is lost and the Webapp behaviour is
uncertain.
      Instead, I wish I go direct him to the Webapp log in page.

My Webapp "itself" behaves properly.
My problem occurs only if the user uses browser functionalities or buttons.

I don't know how to deal with that issue.
Can you help me?

Best regards,
--
Léa