> From: Anisha Karki [mailto:karki.ani...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Service auction is not available

> when i try to create second one.. it gives error:

> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrappervalue invoke
> Info: Servlet auction is currently unavailable

Clearly, the above is your version of what was actually displayed, rather than
the actual output, with at least two obvious typos and possibly others.  Please
use copy & paste rather than retyping and corrupting the information.

Also, you should always tell us the version of Tomcat you're using, the JVM
level it's running on, and the platform being used.  We can't read your mind.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.