Am 29.11.2011 12:34, schrieb ~ ~:
2. where do i find Michael Zampani's report?
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@tomcat.apache.org/msg94574.html

29 ноября 2011, 14:47 от ma...@apache.org:
~ ~ <a19...@mail.ru> wrote:

>Nuances:
>- no errors are displayed in logs
>- tomcat process can't be shutted down with shutdown.sh script
>- http request on 80 port wait forever
>- it's a mu

ti host configuration
>- the same setup works well on all previous build, including 7.0.22
>- when lib/*.jar files of tomcat-7.0.23 are replaced with lib/*.jar
>files of
>tomcat-7.0.23 - everything works just fine
>
>thank you!
>
>p.s. i think it's an issue of tomcat-7.0.23 not a bug of my app.
>but some developer markt <ma...@apache.org> keeps closing my bug
>report,
>saying it's a support question, not a bug of tomcat-7.0.23
>
>fill free to contact for details: a19...@mail.ru

1. Please don't cross post to users and dev.

2. There is not enough information here (or in your bug report) to demonstrate the existence of a Tomcat bug. Compare your report to Michael Zampani's which may be the same issue.

3. What does a thread dump show?

Mark