Hi,

The method org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.parseParameters() contains
this code.

               try {
                    if (readPostBody(formData, len) != len) {
                        return;
                    }
                } catch (IOException e) {
                    // Client disconnect
                    if (context.getLogger().isDebugEnabled()) {
                        context.getLogger().debug(
                                sm.getString("coyoteRequest.parseParameters"),
e);
                    }
                    return;
                }

When there is a timeout exception during reading of the postbody it is ignored
and my servlet runs without parameters. Why is this? Why don't I get the
exception in my code, so I can handle it?

Ronald.