Sorry I didn't mean to ask the questions as though this forum is my private
consulting firm.  I have done everything I could before I posted on this
forum.  I have searched google, experts exchange, asked coworkers, and asked
my previous Tomcat professor.  I will use your suggestions and I hope I can
figure this out.  Thanks!