sir...@8host.pl wrote:
It is probly Tomcat + Xen (KVM) + Intel (?) releted problem.

I really have no idea how you come to that conclusion.

Like i said when i install Windows 8 on Xen machine, starts Virtuabox on it and new 32bit Centos, tomcat and my api works perfectly. It was running for a 2 years on AMD procesor (with the same config files) and it works like charm also. Problem starts when we switch to new Intel machine. I also try to install the same version of xen on AMD server and it works, that only dont work on xen or kvm. Also i dowload whole Xen disk image and run it on different intel procesor on virtuabox (Windoiws 7) and the same error. Its realy strange situation when i have to virtualize 2 systems to make it work ;). When i convert working virtuabox machine to Xen image, i have the same error.

It seems really unclear what all of this has to do with Tomcat.
Tomcat is Java code. It runs under a JVM, and uses that JVM's code for anything to do with the interface to the underlying OS or hardware. So it should not make an iota of difference to Tomcat under which OS and machine it is running. On the other hand, the /JVM/ which you are using may have problems, but again that has nothing to do fundamentally with Tomcat.

I install
tomcat from 5 to 7 on diferent VPS's, always have the same result but
always i have Xen or KVM and Intel CPU, old serwer has AMD cpu and all
works great (and some older version of Xen also), but on new Xen or KVM
based VPS i always have the same problem. But when i run XEN machine
with Windows 8 and run on it VirtuaBox and starts new 32 bit CentOS all
work great (but i have virtualization on virtualized machine ;) ). Its
realy strange problem, and have no idea how to solve it.

Fix one thing at a time.  Start with your config.

It was log from "oryginal" Tomcat instalation, on new install we have only AJP stops and Memory Leak.

Then provide the new log, or do you just want us to keep guessing ?