In my server.xml, I have this line which turns on APR:
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener"
SSLEngine="on" />

And the Connectors look like this:
   <Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" URIEncoding="utf-8"
connectionTimeout="5000" maxThreads="800"
maxKeepAliveRequests="1"
redirectPort="8443" />

    <Connector port="8443" URIEncoding="utf-8"
connectionTimeout="5000" maxThreads="800"
maxKeepAliveRequests="1"
SSLCertificateFile="/home/user/ssl/2010.www.foo.com.crt"
SSLCertificateKeyFile="/home/user/ssl/www.foo.com.key"
                SSLCertificateChainFile="/home/user/ssl/intermediateCA.cer"
scheme="https" secure="true" SSLEnabled="true" clientAuth="false"
sslProtocol="TLS"/>

With this configuration, can I assume that the Connector that I'm using is
the APR/native Connector (the 3rd one in the Connector Comparison table)?