Thank you Piotr, I will have a read of the link you provided.
Merry Christmas
Conway

-----Original Message-----
From: Piotr Pawłowski [mailto:piotr.pawlow...@goyello.com]
Sent: Saturday, 24 December 2011 10:27 a.m.
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Creating CSR for Purchasing SSL Certificate from VeriSign

Hi Conway,

All depends on your server setup. If you have Tomcat 'behind' Apache, NginX
or IIS you should generate csr and install certificate on those software
which is on front of Tomcat. If you have only Tomcat on the server you
should familiarize with Tomcat+SSL guides. As a example you can take
following blog entry:
http://linuxadmin.com.pl/index.php/tomcat-and-ssl-certificates-small-how-to/

CSR is generated per certificate, so if you have another ssl certificate for
sure you will need to create another csr.

Best Regards
--
Piotr Pawlowski
GOYELLO System Administrator