Hi,

I am stuck with an issue on Tomcat 6.x version.

I have two folder under /webapps/ folder called "appstore" and
'static-content". appstore has a UI which will write files to a folder in
"static-content" directory under webapps.

Everything works fine when i run tomcat as a standalone version but when i
run it as a windows services, the application called "appstore" is not able
to create any folders or files under "static-content".

I tried giving security manager options in the registry but still it doesnt
work. Pls help me out. Cant understand why it works for standalone or not
as a windows service.

Thanks and regards,
Naveen Alex