I did change my config.xml to

<Context antiJARLocking="true" path="/myApp">
<Resource auth="Container"
            driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
            maxActive="20"
            maxIdle="10"
            maxWait="-1"
            name="jdbc/myName"
            password="myPassword"
            testOnBorrow="true"
            type="javax.sql.DataSource"
            url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@//localhost:8080/MYDBS"
            username="myUsername"
            validationQuery="SELECT 1 FROM DUAL" />
</Context>

And this morning when DB restart I had to restart the tomcat to get connection. What can be other solutions?