Dear Team,

We are using TOMCAT-JULI logger for logging purpose in our application.

We bundle tomcat(6.0.28) in our product and start the tomcat when our
product is started (i.e. we start tomcat from our product-startup-code).

For debugging purpose our application needs to change the Logger LEVEL
dynamically. When tried to implement this using
LogManager.getLogger(className).setLevel(requiredLevel) we found that its
not working. And when analyzed the JULI code we found that it is searching
for the loggers of the currentClassLoader classes only (i.e. not searching
the loggers from parentClassLoader). Kindly advise us how to proceed
further to handle our use-case.

Is it advisable for us to change the
ClassLoaderLogInfo.getClassLoaderInfo() method accordingly?

Need your help at the earliest.

Thanks

Parthiban P