Hi Guys,

I have a strange problem. I have deleted a servlet from the project in
netbeans but the uncompile source code still says the file exist. I have
deleted the WEB-INF\classes and did a clean and build. Still the problems
exists. Does anybody knows how to solved this problem ???

Jan 19, 2012 7:46:37 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: Marking servlet AdminCardServletLogin as unavailable
Jan 19, 2012 7:46:37 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
SEVERE: Allocate exception for servlet ServletABC
java.lang.RuntimeException: Uncompilable source code -
AllReadyDeletedServlet

Thanks in Advanced