Right. First sorry about my bad english, im from Brazil.

We have a server running Xen Hypervisor.

In Domain 0 , we have apache2 and an NFS share.
ADM, CONV, CRED, ESTAB, SERVIDOR, POS are virtual machines with... tam
tam tam tam... tomcat6.

ADM, CONV, CRED, ESTAB, SERVIDOR, POS, have shared files in the NFS of
Domain 0, cause the systens that run in this tomcat servers, upload
documents that is important for all the systens.

For security reasons this machines is not acessible from internet or
from the local network, so Apache2 in Domain-0 (the "phisical"
machine) tunnel as a proxy a connection beetween Internet and a
internal virtual server, for example: https://expressocard/ADM
automatically go to virtual tomcat machine ADM. This is really fine,
cool, and fast. And most of all: secure.

But the upload part of the system is shared by Apache2, as a normal
directory, but as the user tomcat6 and group tomcat6 (all uploads in a
system in tomcat goes in that form), wich is not acessible by apache2.

The tunnel-proxy part /ADM /CONV, etc, is managed by tomcat machines,
and apache2 just tunnel it, because that, it works.

But the sharing temp, of the uploads, is really acessed by apache as a
real dir, and the error is because the files do not have the www-data
user.