> From: Ivan [mailto:xhh...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Correct behavior while checking the thread binding in
> DirContextURLStreamHandler ?

>         result = threadBindings.get(currentThread);
> <-------------- Here, the value from threadBindings is always ignored ?

No, it's not always ignored.  If
currentThread.getContextClassLoader().getParent() is null, the value from
ghreadBindings.get() will be returned.  Of course, I don't know if the
getParent() call can ever return null; that might well depend on actions taken
inside the webapp application code.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.