On 30/01/2012 16:05, Luciano Andress Martini wrote:
> 2012/1/30, Caldarale, Charles R <chuck.caldar...@unisys.com>:
>>> From: Luciano Andress Martini [mailto:777u...@gmail.com]
>>> Subject: Re: Java.lang.out.of.memory not clearly....
>>
>>> Jeffrey im sorry, but i need to ask, my boss says that is impossible
>>> to be a problem in the software cause java unalocate objects
>>> automatically, is that true?
>>
>> A) Stop your top posting - it's incredibly annoying and makes people much
>> less likely to help.
>>
>> B) Your boss is wrong.  Google for many examples of memory leaks in Java.
>>
>>  - Chuck
>>

>> THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY
>> MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received
>> this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its
>> attachments from all computers.

> Thank you and sorry Chuck.
> Jeffrey what is your opinion about this?
> The development team is using a software that "Draw" java code called
> developer, and do not programming in. Im a assembler/C programmer and
> don't have so much knowing about java.
>
> But all the fault is falling back to me in the company.

1.  We do not know that there is a memory leak.
2.  Your memory configuration was screwy.

Your actions are:

1.  Give us more information.  E.g.

2.  Use a sensible memory configuration.
3.  Test your application with some real data in an environment that
replicates production or worse, use the production environment.
4.  Report back.

[key:62590808]