On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Pid <p...@pidster.com> wrote:

> On 28/01/2012 15:08, Bilal S wrote:
> > It would not be unusual for a page to redirect to itself.
> > Have you tried an alternate connection mechanisms. Http proxy or BonCode
> (
> > http://tomcatiis.riaforge.org)?
>
> Really, is that relevant here?
>
> Please don't top-post.  Please reply below each relevant point in the
>
> ==>
Highly relevant as per post:

Extract from post:

Extract start ===>

Previously we had been using IIS to redirect the site, however we installed
the Tomcat Connector.

<=== Extract End

Thus, we need to understand whether things were working with the old
connection mechanism.
Also substantiated by working on MacOSx no Apache webserver was mentioned,
thus high likely hood that the connection was direct to tomcat.

Ben,
what happens when you connect to Tomcat webport directly, i.e. port 8080?