Christopher Schultz wrote:

Alex,

On 2/2/12 7:29 PM, Alex Samad - Yieldbroker wrote:
[snip]
OpenQuantumLoopGravity.
The problem is that nobody can look at the page without
changing its content.
LMAO  That might be achievable.

Note that you could get over the issue which Chris mentioned,
by having the response time be random. So you would either get
a predictable page in an unpredictable time, or a random page
within a predictable time. You just cannot get both.
Excellent analysis, Andre; it looks like you're qualified to be
the dev team leader on this project!

Doesn't the nature of the problem / solution mean that is has
already been done potentially maybe :)

Agreed. Let's just sit around watching until we observe the reality we
want.

How would we know for sure, though ? as soon as the one you observing ditto reality observed it, the rest of us may be forked off into another parallel universe, along with another you who didn't. As a matter of fact, I believe that the fork happened already yesterday, a soon as the OP posted his message to the list, and that we here are all in a very improbable and silly forked parallel universe. How likely is it really that a bunch of reasonably intelligent people on the Tomcat user's list would keep a conversation going over a couple of dozen messages, about quantum loops and

oops