Hi Daniel,

i've configured my apache 2.2 server in https an my tomcat nodes with ajp.
Now my test web app work fine but i'm unable to find a configuration for
SingleSignOn in cluster.

Please help me :-)

Thanks a lot.

--
Riccardo Venittelli

ObjectWay S.p.A.
Via Flavio Domiziano, 10 - 00145 Roma
Tel: +39 0659604235
Fax: +39 0659605107
e-mail: riccardo.venitte...@objectway.it
http://www.objectway.it

Chi riceve il presente messaggio e' tenuto a verificare se lo stesso non gli
sia pervenuto per errore. In tal caso e' pregato di avvisare immediatamente
il mittente e, tenuto conto delle responsabilita' connesse all'indebito
utilizzo e/o divulgazione del messaggio e/o delle informazioni in esso
contenute, voglia cancellare l'originale e distruggere le varie copie o
stampe.

The receiver of this message is required to check if he/she has received it
erroneously. If so, the receiver is requested to immediately inform the
sender and - in consideration of the responsibilities arising from undue use
and/or disclosure of the message and/or the information contained therein -
destroy the original message and any copy or printout thereof.