Ok, i've got it up!!. I've copied .class file into a directory that i
must create; C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.27\server\lib\org\apache\catalina\mbeans.

Also, i must delete lines into catalina.bat startup file
set CATALINA_OPTS=-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=8999

because i receive an error about rmi in use. Now tomcat is running and
both ports 8999 and 8084 defined in server.xml

<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.JMXAdaptorLifecycleListener"

          namingPort="8999" port="8084" host="tomcat-server-name" />

Now, to enable authentication, is it simillar than in catalina.bat?

Well, i think that i'm going to continue tomorrow, it's a good end of day

Thanks for your responses
Andres