On 10/02/2012 13:03, Mendiratta, Shashank wrote:
> Hi ,
> I am facing a problem. We used to monitor tomcat JVM and used to monitor "
> Recently we upgraded from tomcat 6.0 to tomcat 7.0.16 and we are not able to
> get these metrices .
> On digging in we found that in tomcat6.0 the thread pool metrices were
> retrieved by class "org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool "
> But in tomcat 7.0 there is no such class instead it is replace by
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPoolExecutor which does not give the
> above parameters.
> So my question is tomcat 7.0 how can we get the above metrices
>
> P.S- > Am new to tomcat so please bear if it is a silly question

Please start a new thread, rather than replying to an existing one* and
editing the reply/body - which is called thread-hijacking and puts your
new message in the middle of an existing thread, for those of us using a
threaded conversation view.

*  "Using Tomcat7 JDBC Connection Pool"  09/02/2012 16:21

--

[key:62590808]