Hi ,

I am facing a problem. We used to monitor tomcat JVM and used to monitor

 Recently we upgraded from tomcat 6.0 to tomcat 7.0.16 and we are not
able to get these metrices .

 On digging in we found that in tomcat6.0 the thread pool metrices were
retrieved by class "org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool "

But in tomcat 7.0 there is no such class instead it is replace by
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPoolExecutor which does not give
the above parameters.

 So my question is tomcat 7.0 how can we get the above metrices

 P.S- > Am new to tomcat so please bear if it is a silly question

Regards

Shashank