On 2/15/2012 3:11 PM, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
Hi,
I integrated Tomcat 7.0.25 with an EJB container.
I have simple web application that uses ejb-local-ref (see the attachment). Unfortunately when I request the web application it cannot find the ejb at all:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name ejb is not bound in this Context
        org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:820)
        org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:154)
        org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:831)
I can see that local EJB refs are not bound, but only EJB refs -

org.apache.catalina.core.NamingContextListener.createNamingContext()

Also in the same class I can see that addLocalEJB method is marked as NO-OP.

Is that intentional? What I have to do in order to have this sample running?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Violeta

PP: Here is a link to the attached example for those who cannot open attachments
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-HUwAvkRIKJYjE2ZTliMzItOGFkNi00MGVhLTlhM2MtZWM1NmJjOWQxZTc0