On 02/18/2012 05:17 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 18/02/2012 21:57, Pae Choi wrote:
Tomcat v7.0.25
CentOS 5.7 32bit

Running the tomcat without any webapp deployed, the system shows about
38 processes(i think)
related to logging. Why that many and what are they logging about?

I see some of logging under the "$CATALINA_HOME/logs" folder and they
seemed to be reasonably
needed. But what others related to that many logging processes?
1. Don't hijack threads.

2. Be patient.

Mark