Konstantin,

> 2012/2/22 André Warnier <a...@ice-sa.com>:
>> Pid wrote:

>>> Yes.  Always to the list.

>>> Ugh.  That is definitely wrong. I will take a look later on as
>>> to the cause.
>>>

>> By the way, for the page in question, my HTML-checker lists 147
>> errors (not warnings), the few first of which being :
>>
>> line 59 column 5 - Error: end tag for element "P" which is not
>> open line 78 column 11 - Error: end tag for element "P" which is
>> not open line 111 column 10 - Error: end tag for element "P"
>> which is not open line 137 column 5 - Error: end tag for element
>> "P" which is not open line 154 column 5 - Error: end tag for
>> element "P" which is not open

> list should not be nested in a paragraph, or the validator will
> complain.

Many (all?) XSLT processors will emit <p /> (for example) if there is
no content in a <p></p> pair. I know that definitely doesn't work in
many (all?) web browsers, even in XHTML mode. In our XSLTs, we have
<xsl:text> </xsl:text> nodes in places like these where otherwise the
results are ... unacceptable (like in a <script></script> pair where
there is no body at all but we must have an end-tag).