I'm using the below Tomcat 7 Maven plugin and am not having any luck
reloading changed classes. Changes made to a jsp are reflected right away
but class file changes are not.
I have my IDE (Netbeans 7) set to compile on save, I'm using Maven 2.2.1
and I have reloadable='true' in my context.xml file.

I've not used Tomcat in years, and have never used it with Maven, so I'm
not really sure if the problem is with the plugin or Tomcat.

Can changed class files be reloaded without having to 'mvn tomcat7:run'
each time?

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.tomcat.maven</groupId>
    <artifactId>tomcat7-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>2.0-beta-1</version>
    <configuration>
        <backgroundProcessorDelay>5</backgroundProcessorDelay>

<contextFile>${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}/META-INF/context.xml</contextFile>
    </configuration>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.sybase</groupId>
            <artifactId>jConnect</artifactId>
            <version>7.0.0</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>commons-fileupload</groupId>
            <artifactId>commons-fileupload</artifactId>
            <version>1.2.2</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>
</plugin>