On Mar 4, 2012 2:50 PM, "Bob Hall" <rfha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> ________________________________

connection pool mbean?  If so, why?

> > This change would mean requiring many development teams to change many
apps.  I don't see the value of requiring that change - if it is actually
the case we are losing the close() method.

> Have you tried defining views in the primary database based on the
@otherdb queries?

> - Bob

Bob,
How will that help with the borrow query and not wanting to run extra
queries to the remote db when not necessary?

Everyone - the feedback is great, but it still is just working around the
elimination of a jmx call, if that is the case.

Why is the jmc close() method being eliminated?