Ayoub,

On 3/16/12 12:50 PM, ayouB __ wrote:
> <Server port="8005" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">
>
> [snip]
>
> <!-- Define a SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8443 This connector
> uses the JSSE configuration, when using APR, the connector should
> be using the OpenSSL style configuration described in the APR
> documentation -->
>
> <Connector port="8080"
> protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol"
> SSLEnabled="true" maxThreads="150" scheme="https" secure="true"
> clientAuth="optional" sslProtocol="TLS"/>

It's unusual to use port 8080 for SSL traffic, though it really does
not matter what port you use. The example in the SSL howto uses port
8443, for instance.

> <!-- Define an AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 --> <Connector
> port="8009" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443"/>

Are you using AJP at all? If not, you can remove/comment-out this
connector.

On 3/16/12 1:10 PM, ayouB __ wrote:
> 16 mars 2012 17:05:48 org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener
> init INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows
> optimal performance in production environments was not found on
> the java.library.path: C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_31\bin;[...etc....]

So, if you intend to use APR, you'll have to fix this first.

I can see from your java.library.path that you are on win32. Have you
downloaded and installed tcnative, APR, and openssl? If not, go do
that. If you have, please tell us how you have (incorrectly) installed
them.

> Question : how to comme up with the SSLCertificateFile &
> SSLCertificateKeyFile attributes.

In case you hadn't noticed, server.xml uses neither an XML DTD nor an
XML schema: that's why Eclipse can't tell you about what attributes
are available. Tomcat doesn't use a DTD or Schema because some
components (like <Connector>) need the freedom to be able to accept
any attribute that will cause a setter method on the object to be
called. Maintaining hundreds of possible attribute names in a DTD or
Schema would be insane, so we don't do it.

Trust me, the SSLCertificateFile and SSLCertificateKeyFile attributes
are accepted -- and mandatory if you are going to use APR-based SSL.