Hi,

I have downloaded OpenSSL under Windows wich required me to install Visual C++
2008 Redistributable and i did it then i added the "C:\OpenSSL-Win32\bin" to my
environement variable PATH, now the "openssl" command work very well in the
cmd.exe (it give me "OpenSSL>"), so i wanna generate the X.509 certificate
format, what should i do now ?! is there any examples please ?!

Thanks :)